Looking for any easy way to get more veggies in your diet? One of my favorite ways to doTERRA's Greens! They have wholesome ingredients, a good source of fiber and are naturally sweetened with monk fruit. Plus they are non-GMO, gluten free and vegan friendly!
- Add a Scoop to Pancake Batter
- Make On-The-Go Gummies- Stir the greens powder into this simple recipe for homemade fruit snack gummies and you’ll have a portable snack ready to enjoy anytime!
- Make Green Eggs for Breakfast- You may not have thought about eggs when you think about more greens, but it's a delicious way to make “green eggs” with your greens powder.
- Mix into Cereal- A bowl of oatmeal, granola or chia seed pudding is the perfect place to stir in your greens. Top with fresh berries, crunchy almonds, and a drizzle of sweet honey for a burst of flavor.
- Make It into Soups- Add greens powder to your soups
- Boost Your Smoothies- Add a scoop to your favorite smoothie for an easy way to get in your veggies. (see recipe below)
- Stir It into Salad Dressing- Add a scoop to your favorite vinaigrette or salad dressing for added nutrition for your salad.
- Dip into It- Make a simple party dip with Avocado Ranch Dip (see below).
- Blend It into Hummus- Super boost traditional hummus by stirring greens powder into a store-bought tub of hummus.
- Prepare It with Pesto- Adding greens powder to pesto sauce is a great way to boost the nutritional content of your pasta without even knowing it!
Green Detox Smoothie
1 whole orange, peeled
1/2 medium banana
1 tsp. fresh ginger
1 scoop Greens
1. Add ice, blend, and enjoy!
Avocado Ranch Dip
1 whole avocado, mashed
2 tbsp. Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1 scoop Greens
1. Mash all ingredients together. Enjoy with veggies.
Serves 2. Serving size: 2 tablespoons.