EMFs. WHAT ARE THEY AND WHY DO THEY MATTER?
Power lines, cellphones, microwaves, Wi-Fi routers, computers, and other appliances send out a stream of invisible energy waves. Electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) are produced anywhere electricity is used, including at home and in the workplace. Radiation exists across the electromagnetic spectrum.
HARMFUL EFFECTS OF RADIATION FROM EMFs
- Brain cancer
- Salivary gland tumors
- Behavioral problems
- Migraines and vertigo
- Damaged sperm
- Decreased brain activity
WAYS TO REDUCE MAGNETIC EXPOSURE
- Use battery clocks in place of electric clocks near the bed
- Turn off bedroom circuit breakers or Wi-Fi at night
- Keep cordless phones, cell phones, and wireless devices out of the bedroom or on airplane mode
- Use a headset (only when talking) or speaker phone
- Keep phone away from your body (don't wear it on your belt, on your ear or put it in your pocket)
- Text more, talk less
- Call when the signal is strong. There is increased radiation when the signal is weak
- Limit children's phone use. They absorb twice as much radiation.
- Turn off device when not in use
- Use wired devices if possible
- Increase distance from devices
EMFs are just one of the many toxins that we are exposed to daily that effect our health at a cellular level. Learn more about how to reduce your toxin load through decreased exposure in my Personalized Wellness Package.