Ever want to add just a little something to a gift to make it personal and special? A drop or two of essential oils are the perfect way to create a warm, inviting gift that makes the receiver feel loved and treasured!
- Scented Envelopes- A fun way to add sparkle and depth to your cards! Add 2-3 drops of essential oils to a cotton ball and place in a plastic bag with your envelopes or card. Let sit overnight or for 8 hours and then remove and send.
- Scented Pinecones- A subtle way to add aroma to a room at the same time being decorative. Purchase a bag of pinecones or gather them from outside. If they are dirty, have bugs on them or are closed up, give them a quick rinse in the sink and then place in the oven on a sheet at 200 degrees for one hour. Add one drop per pinecone and place in a bowl, string as garland or give as a gift in a decorative bag. Reapply oils as needed for desired scent. Cinnamon, Holiday Peace/Joy, Fir or Pine oils are great choices for oils!
- Scented Neck Wraps- Purchase a neck wrap or create your own with a tube sock or piece of flannel. Add 2-3 drops of a calming oil such as Lavender, Siberian Fir or Balance to the wrap. Consider giving a small bottle of oil along with the gift for continued scenting.
- Scented Car Diffusers- I love how personal and customizable this can be! Create your own simple car diffuser by gluing felted stickers to clothespins and clipping to the vent or by sewing felted balls together.
- Scented Body Scrub- Such a fun spa gift! Add Peppermint to make a candy cane scrub, Lemon or Rosemary & Spearmint for a refreshing, uplifting experience.
- Scented Room/Linen Spray- So simple to make with a few ingredients! Plus you can customize the scent for holidays, seasons and moods.