Are you tired of feeling yucky and searching for answers to fix your hormone challenges? Has your journey been full of trial and error and sorting through the many voices out there? I know how frustrating this can be!
Everyone deserves to have someone who listens, cares and is trustworthy to guide them to answers and results! I am here to teach, educate and support you to have the health you desire.
An HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) is a functional test that shows stored minerals in the tissue and reveals excess or deficiencies of both macro and micro minerals.
The difference between a HTMA and a blood lab test is that a blood test only shows levels circulating in the blood where a HTMA shows what is stored. Often excess minerals are stored in the tissues to protect our bodies from excess levels.
Why get an HTMA? Because it gives you information about:
- Liver Problems
- Fatigue and Adrenal Dysfunction
- Thyroid Issues
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Hormonal Challenges
- Reactivity to Stress
- Digestive Problems
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
Why I love this test:
- Easy & non-invasive
- One of the best foundations to begin hormone balance
- Provides so much information
How it works:
- Collect a very small sample of scalp hair which is mailed to the lab
- Schedule a consultation with me to review the results (the effectiveness of the test is highly dependent upon correct interpretation of the results)
- Create a individualized plan including recipes, diet suggestions and lifestyle recommendations