SAY GOODBYE TO 80% OF YOUR HEALTH CONCERNS
- Use Lavender to help your family sleep. Place a drop in the palm of your hand, rub it together and then rub on your pillow before bed. It will not only help them go to sleep, but also stay asleep.
- Lavender and Tea Tree can be used to help when your eyes are pink.
- Tea Tree is very effective to treat an occasional skin blemish. Just dab it on the infected area.
- Peppermint and Lavender can be used together to help relieve head tension & open your sinuses.
- Lavender can be used to calm itching from bites or after sun and occasional cuts and bruises.
- Use a mixture of 10 drops each Peppermint and Deep Blue and fill a roller bottle the remaining way with Fractionated Coconut Oil. This combo has a wonderful, powerful cooling effect on head tension that is a little worse than typical head tension.
- Oregano can be rubbed on the bottoms of feet (use a carrier oil– it’s a hot oil) to help occasional sickness. This is powerful for immunity!
- DigestZen can be used to help digestive function. 3 drops in a veggie cap or in water, once a day.
- Use Lemon & Tea Tree for simple, but very effective household cleaners. Add 10 drops to water and put in a spray bottle.
- On Guard supports your body when you don’t feel good and creates a healthy strong immune system so you don’t get sick to start with. It can be used topically, internally or diffused.
- Breathe has been known to help clear the sinuses, ease snoring, and clear congestion.
- Deep Blue relieves muscle strain after workouts or any muscle/joint discomfort.
- Frankincense does anything all the other oils do. Add a drop with all oil applications to boost the effectiveness of the oils.
- Peppermint is a great breath freshener and a natural stimulant. Try 1 drop in water or in your palms and inhale the next time you get drowsy when driving.
- A few drops of Lemon in water daily promotes regularity with bowels, detox and energy.
- Taking two drops each of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint in a veggie cap each day can help with occasional seasonal allergies.
- Next time you have a head congestion take a shower or bath and add 1-2 drops of Peppermint to the water/on the bottom of the shower floor. Add Lavender & Peppermint to bath water for a refreshing after sun relief bath.
The Healthy Start Kit comes with 10 basic essential oils and a diffuser to get you started saving time and money! This month (September 2022) purchase the kit, next month spend 100 pv (or roughly $100) and next month get 50 pv (or $50 in free products)! Contact me for how to get this deal.