3 STEPS TO UNCOVER ROOT CAUSES FOR HAIR LOSS
Hair loss/thinning is a complicated thing. There is no easy, one solution. But I can help guide you through steps to help identify your root causes for hair loss.
Hair growth isn't essential so if you aren't getting enough nutrition, that contributes to hair loss. Insufficient amounts of protein can be a frequent contributor. It's good to calculate how many calories, fats, proteins and carbs you individually need and see if you are eating enough. Contact me for an easy way to calculate your nutrition.
You also need essential vitamins and minerals for hair growth. Copper, Vitamin A, E, C, B's Magnesium, Iodine and Sodium are some of the most important. Supplementing with a good multi vitamin is essential. My recommendation is doTERRA's Lifelong Vitality Pack.
Androgens, estrogen, progesterone and thyroid levels all impact hair growth. Imbalances in these will create less energy, can increase stress and cause the body to not prioritize hair health. Contact me for more information about where your hormone levels are.
When we are stress, our bodies require more calories and carbohydrates for energy. Stress impacts our cortisol levels which can increase estrogen, decrease our minerals, decrease progesterone and impact thyroid and hair follicle health
- Eat enough, supplement well & balance your minerals.
- Check your hormone levels- contact me for more info
- Focus on stress management
- Topical support- Use a boar or mixed bristle brush and do a Morocco massage, do a hair detox with bentonite clay & apple cider vinegar
- Use Nettle Tea - topical or internal.
- Add 10-15 drops of Rosemary essential oil to your shampoo or conditioner
*Bentonite clay, Apple cider vinegar, Nettle tea and the Lifelong vitality pack are all available at the Country Cupboard in Fairbury.