2. Moderation and Healthy Substitutions: Limit your desserts to half portion or only one cookie from the tray. Say "no" when you are full. Substitute less processed sugars like coconut sugar, sucanat, honey and maple syrup for refined sugar.
3. Exercise: Don't forget this important part! Dance to your favorite Christmas music. Take a walk in the snow or to see the Christmas lights. Go sledding, skiing or play in the snow.
4. Simplify: Decide which things are really important to you and eliminate the rest. Don't let pressure make you do things because "you've always done them".
5. Get Your Sleep: You will be a better you when you are rested and can have energy to serve and love others. Try Serenity softgels or diffusing your favorite calming oils!
6. Rejoice! Gratitude lifts our spirits and helps us see joy in the journey. Try writing in a thankful journal every day.