- You’ve seen them on store shelves, you’ve smelled them on the person sitting next to you on the airplane, but what are essential oils exactly? Are they simply a fancy beauty product? Are they a new fad that’ll soon pass?
- The truth is, millions of people use essential oils every single day for things like cooking, cleaning, personal hygiene, fitness, sleep, overall health, and more.
- They are the essence of plants, taken from roots, bark, flowers, seeds, and other plant parts. Essential oils can also protect a plant from predators or environmental conditions.
Learning how to use essential oils is easy.
Essential oils can be used to:
· Promote healthy-looking skin.
· Cleanse the air and eliminate odors.
· Help maintain a healthy respiratory system and feelings of clear breathing.*
· Support good oral hygiene.*
· Promote healthy digestion.*
· Create an uplifting atmosphere.
Here are a few examples of ways you can use essential oils:
· Diffuse a few drops of essential oil using a diffuser.
· Place a drop of oil in your hands, rub your palms together, and inhale deeply.
· Apply essential oils to the wrists and wear as a personal fragrance.
· Add a drop of oil to your moisturizer or face cleanser to promote healthy-looking skin
Put a few drops in a glass of water for internal benefits (Lemon oil and Grapefruit oil work well for this).
Don’t wait another day to experience the amazing benefits of essential oils. Still wondering how to use essential oils? It’s easier than you might think. Leave a comment below and I’ll answer your essential oil questions!