Try these tips to make back to school transitions easier on you and your little ones!
Immune Support- Schools are full of people harboring their own microorganisms. Strengthen your immune system so you don't have to worry about what you come in contact with! Your body will be strong enough to fight them off. These are some of my favorites!
- Sunshine Heros Multiple Vitamin and Mineral- Daily support of eleven essential nutrients deficient in modern diets
- Sunshine Heros Elderberry Immune- Pop one of these chewables full of immune boosting nutrients in at the first sign of being sick
- PB Assist Jr-Great watermelon flavored probiotics just for kids! Immunity starts in the gut. Keep the good bacteria stronger than the bad bacteria
- Silver shield- Powerful for any bacteria based threats! Easy to take and virtually tasteless.
- OnGuard Essential Oil- Powerful blend of oils to boost the immune system. Use just the oil or find it in hand sanitizer, hand soap, cleaner concentrate, toothpaste and mouthwash.
- Magnesium- Wonderful for sleeping, stress, and relaxing muscles. Add the powder to your drink or rub on magnesium cream before bed and before leaving for school.
- Liquid Calm- A blend of oils especially for calming emotions and anxious feelings
Stress, Immune, Focus, Calming, Pain and Motivation support all in one simple kit. Diluted for kids, easy to take with them to school and flash cards to teach them which ones they need for which issues!