Use Lemongrass oil for lymph and cardiovascular support
- Place a drop in a Veggie Cap and swallow to keep fluids and bowels moving.
- Place a drop in a Veggie Cap and swallow to maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Combine Lemongrass oil with Tea Tree oil and apply the mixture to your fingernails and toenails to keep them looking clean.
- Soothe muscles and ligaments: Add a few drops of Lemongrass oil to a lotion or a carrier oil and massage the legs and feet after a tough workout.
- Diffuse to overpower feelings of nervousness or eliminate mental fatigue.
- Diffuse at your desk at work to help promote a positive outlook and heighten your awareness.
- Culinary uses: Add a drop (or less) of Lemongrass oil to soups, teas, seafood, curries, beef dishes, or poultry dishes for an extra kick of flavor.
- Add a drop to a veggie cap or rub diluted over the abdomen to ease urinary discomfort.