Consider these incredible facts about water:
- At 4% water loss, muscle endurance diminishes and you start to get dizzy
- At 5% water loss, headaches begin, drowsiness, loss of concentration and unreasonable impatience occurs.
- At 6% water loss, body temperature is impaired and your heart begins to race.
- At 7% water loss, there is a good chance you will collapse
How Much Water Should I Drink?
- Half of your body weight (lbs) in ounces of water per day.
- Drink an extra 8 oz of water for each cup of coffee, tea or soda that you consume.
Tip: Adding 1-2 drops of lemon or wild orange essential oil to your water makes it more enticing to drink for those who don't like water.
To celebrate the coming of summer: SAVE $2 on any Glasstic water bottle now through June 1st at the Country Cupboard.